Assisted Living at Walnut Valley
The aging process is something we all must face in our lifetime, and it differs greatly from person to person. The challenges that arise during this process are often the main reason people seek out Assisted Living.
People often seek out care, support, and understanding during this very uncertain time in their lives. Here at Walnut Valley, we take a very proactive and personal approach to helping our residents and their families manage these current concerns, giving them peace of mind no and in the future.
Here are just some of the many services provided here at Walnut Valley
- An Active and Engaging 7day a week activity schedule that fosters Independence.
- Three Daily Meals for a dining experience that nourishes the body and the soul and a menu that represents the community.
- Health and Wellness plans that allow for dignified care and support.
- Medication Management provided by trained staff.
- Assistance with the Activities of Daily Living is offered at a wide range of intervals.
- 24/7 Trained Staff onsite at all times to ensure care is available at any time, day or night.
- Emergency Response System allows residents to call for help in a time of need.
- Scheduled Transportation for Doctors appointments, Shopping Trips, or any other off campus needs.
The Roses Program
Named after the residents of Walnut Valley’s most prized possession, The Roses Program is a complete-person approach to life enrichment that allows for each resident to navigate and guide their own journey. While most Assisted Living Communities create a one-size-fits-all activity calendar, The Roses Program is created by the residents, for the residents, and focuses on health, nutrition, fitness, cognitive stimulation, social engagement, cultural identity, creative expression, spiritual fulfillment and relaxation.
Here at Walnut Valley, we understand not only the physiological need for nutrition and hydration, but the joy and fulfillment that comes from enjoying our favorite foods and social dining experience. For most, it is an incredibly important part of our social being, cultural identity and daily life. Our goal is to provide quality meals that meet these needs for each resident.
Health and Wellness
Our Health and Wellness Program was created to assist those in need with dignified care and support throughout their stay here at Walnut Valley. Each plan of care is carefully created with the individual in mind and provides reassurance, safety and support while still promoting and encouraging independence.