Health and Wellness
What is our Health & Wellness Philosophy?
The aging process is something we all must face in our lifetime but differs greatly from person to person. The challenges that arise during this process are often the main reason people move into an Assisted Living Community in the first place. People often seek out care, support, and understanding during a very uncertain time in their lives. Here at Walnut Valley, we take a very proactive and personal approach to helping our residents and their families manage these current concerns, giving them peace of mind now and for the future. Although no one can predict the future, our combined years of experience have given us ample amounts of knowledge and tools that help us to guide and support each resident during this phase of life. Our goal is always to provide dignified care and support, while allowing each resident to remain as independent as possible.
What does this program include?
- An accurate and comprehensive resident assessment process
- Dignified assistance with the activities of daily living, offered at a wide range of intervals, available day and night.
- Medication Management
- Supervising nurse on staff to monitor individual health needs and communicate with families and medical professionals.
- Emergency Call and Response Systems for each individual resident to call for help when able.
- Assistance and guidance during transitions from Assisted Living to Memory Care, if needed.
- Outside Services including Doctor Visits, PT, OT, podiatry, inhouse labs draws, and Hospice.
- Ongoing viral disease prevention implemented throughout the entire Community
- A simple pricing structure that steers away from points or timed- based care.
- A Boutique sized community where we can focus on each individual resident
- Local corporate management