Health and Wellness
What is our Health & Wellness Philosophy?
Our philosophy on providing care to those with Alzheimer’s and other related dementias has always been to focus on the individual resident and maintaining their dignity. There can be many challenges when battling this disease and these challenges differ from person to person. The more we understand the individual the more meaningful care we can provide.
What does this program include?
- We set realistic goals that focus on supporting each residents’ current abilities.
- Using our collective one hundred and fifty years of experience to be proactive vs. reactive when facing a resident’s challenges.
- Dignified assistance with the activities of daily living, day and night.
- An accurate and comprehensive resident assessment process.
- Dementia-related behavioral management and support methods as the mind changes.
- Supervising Nurses on-site to act in a pro-active way to maintain well-being
- Medication Management
- Our program seeks to provide access to a variety of Doctors, Home Health Agencies, Physical Therapists, and Hospice agencies to find the best fit for your loved one
- A simple pricing structure that steers away from points or timed-based care.
- An intimate sized group of residents where we can focus on each individual.